All Serendipity Software products require a USB dongle in order to access the software.
The dongle controls the level of software accessible, and any input and/or output drivers available for use.
What’s On My Dongle?
To view the enabled input filters and/or output drivers on your USB dongle:
- Plug the current USB dongle into the computer and run the Server application for the product.
- Select the Server Menu > About Serendipity Blackmagic/Megarip/Veripress option.
- A separate window will open displaying the Information screen.
- Click on the More/Less Info button.
- A window will appear with a list of available inputs at the top, followed by any available output drivers and destinations at the bottom.
- Click OK when finished viewing the available items