- Select Signature Group in the Workbench datatypes list.
- Select File > New to create a new Signature Group and name it.
- Select the Signatures tab and choose New to create a new signature. Enter a name for it.
- Select the Pages tab (or click in the page).
- Enter the values as desired for the Grid and Pages attributes.
- Paginate as desired. Either manually enter the page numbers or select all pages and choose Auto Paginate.
- Select the Signatures tab and choose Auto Fit or enter the desired values for the press Sheet.
- Save the configuration.
You can now select files for de-imposition and choose the new signature to use to de-impose. You can also select the signature in the Pagesetup for auto de-imposition. Any jobs submitted to the Pagesetup matching one of the press Sheet sizes of the Signature Group will use the signature for de-imposition.
The tolerances of the press Sheet size for matching signatures in the Pagesetup for auto de-impost is less than or equal to 1 inch in width and height. If no signature is found within these tolerances, the job passes through without being de-imposed.