IMPORTANT – read this before upgrading to macOS Mojave 10.14
Serendipity Blackmagic / Megarip / Veripress versions 5.4.03 and above are compatible with macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS 10.14 is a 64-bit only operating system and no longer supports 32-bit software.
As such, Serendipity version 5.4.03+ servers and clients will only run in the default 64-bit mode on macOS 10.14. As a consequence of this, certain legacy spectrophotometer and printer drivers are no longer compatible with Mojave and not available for use with Blackmagic / Megarip / Veripress.
Users with workflows requiring any of the legacy 32-bit (only) drivers listed below should NOT upgrade to macOS Mojave 10.14.
- Epson Stylus Pro 11880 / PX-20000 with HTM module
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800/3850/3800C / PX-5800 with HTM module
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880/3885/3890/ PX-5002 with HTM module
- Epson Stylus Pro 4880/4450/ PX6550/PX-6250S with HTM module
- Epson Stylus Pro 7880/9880/7450/9450, PX-7500N/9500N with HTM module
- Epson Stylus Pro WT7900/WT7910 / PX-W8000 with HTM module
- Datacolor (Colorvision) Spyder 2
- Datacolor (Colorvision) Spyder 3
- Datacolor (Colorvision) Spyder 4
- Datacolor (Colorvision) Spyder3Print SR
- Gretag Eye-One
- Gretag Eye-One iO