How to Direct Jobs to a Specific Node
- Make sure the Node is running.
- Create a Pagesetup and configure it as required. Save when done.
- Create a Pagesetup Pool and select your Pagesetup.
- Open the Clustering application and right click over the Node.
- Select Pick Processing Pool from the contextual menu. A Pagesetup Pool chooser window will appear displaying the available pools. Select the pool created in the previous step.
- You will see the pool under the Processing Pool column in the Cluster Node list. You may need to expand the window or use the scroll bar.
- Submit a job to the Pagesetup or Pagesetup Pool and it should be directed to the Node allocated for processing.
- Add more Pagesetups or Pagesetup Pools are required.
This entry was posted in Blackmagic
. Bookmark the permalink